EAT | Smash Cake for 1st Birthday
Likes: 8690 – Dislikes: 161
A simple, yet totally delicious birthday cake for your baby’s 1st birthday or any birthday in general! Subscribe for new vids M-W-F!
• 2 cups cake flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 3/4 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 stick softened unsalted butter
• 1 cups sugar
• 1.5 tsp vanilla
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup buttermilk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour giant cupcake pan or individual pot pie pans.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
3. In mixer, beat butter and sugar. Add vanilla and beat.
4. Add eggs one at a time and beat.
5. Add buttermilk, mix. Then add flour mixture, a bit at a time to prevent from splashing.
6. Pour cake batter in pans and rap the pan 2 times to get any air bubbles out. Bake for about 15 minutes (depends on size of pan), until cake tester comes out with moist crumbs.
• 12 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 2-2.25 cups powdered sugar
• 3 tsp vanilla
• 3 tablespoons half and half
• 2 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
• 2 oz unsweetened chocolate, cut into pieces
1. Melt chocolate and cool.
2. In a food processor, process butter, sugar, chocolate mixture, vanilla, and half and half. Process until smooth.
3. Frost your cakes and hope your baby smooshes his face into it!
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Meg on Instagram!
Follow Meg on Pinterest!
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.
what’s up moms,whatsupmoms,made with meg,smash cake recipe,cake recipe,frosting,chocolate,birthday,birthday cake,recipe,kids,baby food