Birthday Cake Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze from Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio
Likes: 18476 – Dislikes: 802
BUY MY COOKBOOK:
Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER here:
Read the blog post here:
Learn how to make birthday cake pancakes topped with a cream cheese glaze video tutorial.
• 3 3/4 cups flour
• 2 tablespoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 3 tablespoons sugar
• 3 eggs
• 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 4 1/4 cups milk
• deep pink, sky blue, purple
1. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until combined.
2. Combine wet ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until combined.
3. Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until no lumps remain. If desired, use a hand mixer or stand mixer for this step.
4. Divide batter equally into 5 separate bowls. Add desired colouring amounts to each bowl.
5. Preheat griddle or frying pan to 350F or medium high.
6. Place about 1/2 cup of batter onto griddle and let pancake bake for 2-3 minutes, or until the top is bubbling. Flip and continue to cook for another minute. Repeat for all pancake batter.
7. Place pancakes in a vertical stack, making sure to include all colours.
8. Top with cream cheese glaze if desired.
Cream Cheese Glaze
• 4 ounces cream cheese
• 1/2 cup icing sugar
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 3 tablespoons milk, plus more if needed
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 4 to 5 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
2. Add sugar and beat until combined, about 1 minute.
3. Add lemon juice, and milk; mix on low speed until smooth. If glaze is too thick to drizzle, add more milk, 1 tablespoon at a time.
4. Spoon glaze on top of pancake cake, and gently coax glaze down over the edges.
5. Top with sprinkles and a birthday candle if desired.
Visit my blog at:
birthday pancake cakes,pancake cakes,pancake recipe,pancakes recipe,pancake recipes,how to make pancakes,pancake mix,pancake mix cake,cake pancakes,fluffy pancakes,how to make pancake mix,pancakes from scratch,how to make pancakes recipe,recipe to make pancakes,homemade pancakes,rainbow pancakes,pancake recipe for kids,pan cake recipe,buttermilk pancakes,breakfast,CupcakesandCardio,Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio