BAKE WITH ME | Vanilla Cake | The Pantry
Likes: 12 – Dislikes: 0
Happy Wednesday and Happy New Year! 2021 feels good already, especially when we are kicking things off with a cake recipe! I hope you all have had a great start to the year! I am super excited for what’s in store in 2021! Lots of new and fun videos, challenging recipes as well as simple and easy to make sweet and savoury dishes. More content and more exciting additions happening with The Pantry! I hope you enjoy this video and make sure to leave me a comment below of what you want to see in 2021! Recipe below as always! 🙂
¾ cup | Vegetable Oil
1 1/3 cup | Granulated Sugar
3 | Eggs
2 tsp | Vanilla Extract
2 ½ cups | All- Purpose Flour
1 ½ tsp | Baking Powder
½ tsp | Baking Soda
½ tsp | Salt
1 cup | Whole Milk, with Splash of White Vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cake pans with non-stick cooking spray and parchment paper circle. Line cupcake trays if using.
2. For the cake, in the bowl of a stand mixer combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Warm milk in the microwave just until warm, then add a splash of white vinegar.
4. Mix the dry ingredients in the stand mixer just until the sugar is well dispersed.
5. Add in eggs, oil, vanilla extract, and milk mixture to the dry ingredients.
6. Mix on low speed until all the ingredients combine, then increase to medium speed for 2 minutes.
7. Pour batter into prepared pans and bake for:
o 18 minutes for cupcakes
o 25-30 minutes for cakes
8. When tester comes out clean remove cakes/cupcakes from the oven and cool completely.
Happy Baking ! 🙂
Don’t Forget, Smile Lots!
Film Maker & Editor- Brian Chauvin
#howtobake #vanillacake #bakingcake #thebestcake #decoratecakes #decoratingcake
how to make a cake
vanilla cake,baking cake,decorating a cake