Likes: 121 – Dislikes: 0
100g Oreo Cookie, 50g Melted Butter, 200g Cream Cheese, 100g Strawberry Jam, 120g Whipped Cream, Strawberry, Oven Glass Wave Steam Hole
1. Crush the oreo and combine with melted butter.
2. Place combined ingredients on the bottom of lock & lock’s wave steam hole and place the lid on. Microwave for 2 minutes.
3. Combine cream cheese with heavy cream, and strawberry jam.
4. Spread strawberry cream filling on top of oreo lock & lock wave steam hole and let it hardens for 2 hours in freezer.
5. Take out lock & lock wave steam hole and place the cake on a plate. Garnish it with strawberry, sugar powder, and apple mint.
*This video contains paid advertisements.
▼CHECK OUR SERIES :)▼
We also have instagram account! (@cookat__)
▼Check us out on IG▼
Cookat TV,cookat,cookat korea,cook,food,cooking,foodlovers,delicious,delish,food hack,yummy,tasty,recipe,foodie,foodporn,foodgasm,desserts,cake,cheese cake,no oven cheesecake,no oven desserts,microwave cake,hassel free,노오븐케이크,치즈케이크,락앤락케이크