Perfect and Easy Cake Pops | How to Make Cake Pops | Easter Treat Ideas
Likes: 59 – Dislikes: 0
Learn how to make cake pops at home in this simple tutorial. They are perfect for Easter, Birthdays, Baby shower and any occasion!
💖 Hi there, this is Michelle with Yummy Kitchen Recipe. If you like my video, please SUBSCRIBE to my channel and activate the Notification Bell 🔔 and don’t forget to LIKE and Share. Thank you!
⭐ SUBSCRIBE to my Channel:
💡YOU CAN ACTIVATE SUBTITLES AND TRANSLATIONS
❤ Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe –
💥 Cake Pops Ingredients:
For Vanilla Sponge Cake: I used 2 cakes
Watch vanilla cake video –
3 Eggs, Separated
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
A pinch of Salt
1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
2/3 cup (80g) Sugar
2/3 cup Cake Flour (Substitute: mix 1/3 cup of All Purpose Flour + 1/3 cup of Corn Starch)
30ml Vegetable Oil
You can also use your favorite cake mix or recipe
2 Tablespoons Vanilla Frosting – you can either make fresh or use store bought vanilla frosting
The Candy Coating – used Wilton candy melts but you can use any other brands. Also you can use white chocolate and add gel food coloring
6 ounce Pink Candy Melt
6 ounce Yellow Candy Melt
6 ounce Blue Candy Melt
6 ounce Green Candy Melt
Coconut oil or EZ Thin Dipping Aid
Treat Sticks/Cake Pop Sticks
Styrofoam or Cake Pop Stand
Ice Cream Scoop 1.57 inch
💥 Cake Pops Instructions:
1. Bake your favorite cake from a mix or homemade recipe, and allow it to cool completely.
My Vanilla Cake Recipe –
2. Break the cake apart into small crumbs by rubbing the cake together or using a food processor.
3. Add in your favorite frosting. Start with one Tablespoon and add gradually as needed. I used 4 Tbsp for using 2 cakes but if you are using cake mix, 2-3 Tbsp should be enough. The mixture should resemble play dough, once it is all mixed together.
4. Scoop cake with small ice cream scoop and press cake into hand and then roll the cake ball with the palm of your hands to smooth any imperfections. Place formed balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. In a heat safe bowl or cup, melt about half of candy melts in a microwave. Heat in 30 second intervals to avoid overheating the candy. Dip the tip of each cake pop stick into the melted candy and poke it into to ball about halfway through. Place each cake pop onto a baking sheet and transfer to the freezer for about 20 minutes.
6. Melt the rest of the candy melts one color at time, make sure you melt them in 30 second intervals with mixing in between. Add the coconut oil or EZ Thin Dipping Aid to the melts and mix well.
7. Once the cake pops have been in the freezer for 20 min, dip each into the cup and tilt to the sides slowly to make sure the entire cake pop is covered.
8. Sprinkle the cake pop right away so that the sprinkles stick to it before the candy hardens and place the stick part inside the styrofoam and allow the candy to harden.
🔥 Check out my other videos:
Easy and Delicious Broccoli Salad –
Easy Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe –
Easy Salmon Recipe with Lemon Butter Sauce –
Easy Lemon Cake Recipe –
Super Soft and Fluffy Milk Bread Recipe –
Baked Salmon with Broccoli –
Chocolate Orange Cake Recipe –
#cakepops #birthdaycake #cake #starbucks
cake pops,how to make cake pops,yummy kitchen recipe,easy homemade cake pop recipe,cake,homemade,easy cake pop recipe,best cake pops,starbucks cake pops,how to make cake pops with cake mix,diy cake pops,birthday cake cake pops,birthday cake pop starbucks,how to make,birthday,cake balls,recipe,easy cake pops,easter cake pops,how to make cake pop,cake pop,cake pops tutorial,food recipes,cake pops for beginners,candy melts,how to make cake pops at home