Chocolate Zebra Cake Recipe Without Oven || How To Make Zebra Cake Easy And Simple Process
Likes: 88 – Dislikes: 21
Learn how to make Zebra Cake or also known as Marble Cake without Oven.
This is a delicious desert cake recipe whereby the chocolate and Vanilla batter is combined in the pan to create Zebra Stripes to give it an impressive and satisfying look and taste.Watch this Complete recipe step by step only on Foodies Home Kitchen.
1 cup All purpose flour or Maida (Sifted)
1 Cup Powder Sugar(Sifted)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking Soda
2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
5 Drops of Vanilla Essence
Milk as required (Room Temperature)
1tbsp Butter(Room Temperature)
1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
– Grease the cake tin with some oil and then line up with a Butter paper again apply some oil on the paper and the baking tin is ready.
– Combine together butter, oil, egg and sugar and beat nicely.
– Sieve and mix Refined flour, baking soda and baking powder and combine.
– Add the dry flour mixture to the wet solution and fold gently. Add milk as required.
– Divide the batter in two seperate bowl, to one portion add cocoa powder and mix(add little milk if needed) and to the other add vanilla essence and mix.
– Preheat the Pressure cooker layered with some sand/salt for 10 minutes.
– Pour batter into the baking tin in several layers alternatively like vanilla batter then chocolate and again the same process. Continue for 6-7 layers then run a toothpick to give a floral kind of design.
– Bake for 40 minutes, keeping the flame in medium for the first 5 minutes and rest to be done under low flame.
– After 40 minutes de-mold the cake. Slice and serve.
And enjoy this impressive Zebra Cake.
cakes,cake bakery,celebration cakes,how to cook a simple cake,zebra cake,layer cake,cheap food,cooking recipes,zebra striped cake,just cakes,holiday cakes,without Oven cake,zebra cooking kids recipe,recipe,holiday special cake,zebra cake mix,chocolate zebra,zebra chocolate,new year cake,Chocolate Zebra Cake Recipe