ONLY 50 Calories BIRTHDAY CAKE ! When you want to eat the entire cake!😱 Low Calorie Cake Recipe
Likes: 22327 – Dislikes: 472
50 Calories Birthday Cake Recipe – Low Calorie Birthday Cake!
➤ SUBSCRIBE to my channel here:
➤ MORE LOW CALORIE RECIPES:
Only 50 Calories Birthday Cake Recipe:
– 2 room temperature Eggs ( Please note that eggs must be room temp!)
– 30g (2 1/2 tbsp) Sugar
– 30g (2 1/2 tbsp) Truvia
– 66g (1/3 cup + 2 tbsp) Flour
– 1/4 tsp Salt
– 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
– 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
– 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
– 1/4 tsp fresh Lemon Zest ( grate it directly over the bowl)
– 135g (1/2 cup + 1 tbsp) Skimmed Milk (add it as soon as the cake comes out of the oven)
– 150g (5.5 ounces) Low Calorie Vanilla Yogurt
➤ PLEASE READ:
This recipe can be tricky for beginners. Please watch the video carefully and visit my website for the full written detailed recipe.
Copyright © 2020 Emma Fontanella. All rights reserved.
No part of this video (including thumbnail images or written recipe) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the copyright holder.
birthday cake,birthday cake recipe,low calorie cake,low calorie birthday cake,low calorie cake recipe,vanilla birthday cake,low calorie recipes,low calorie dessert,50 calorie cake,50 calorie birthday cake,vanilla cake,emmasgoodies,emma fontanella