Eggless Chocolate Cake | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Likes: 1089 – Dislikes: 46
Shall we bake? Here is something simple put together, if you are looking to create something special and interesting for your kids then this simple eggless chocolate cake will certainly win their hearts.
EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE
1½ cups refined flour + for greasing
½ cup cocoa powder
1 cup butter + for greasing
1 cup milkmaid
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup milk
Icing sugar for dusting
1. Cream butter, condensed milk and vanilla essence together in a bowl till light and fluffy.
2. Sieve refined flour, cocoa powder and baking powder directly into the butter mixture.
3. Fold with spatula. Add milk and fold into a lump-free batter.
4. Grease a baking tin with butter and flour. Pour in the batter and tap to remove any air bubbles.
5. Bake at 180˚C for 25-30 minutes.
Click to Subscribe:
For more recipes :
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on :
Eggless Chocolate Cake,Moist Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe,chocolate cake,dessert,quick cake,chocolate cake recipe,eggless cake recipe,moist eggless chocolate cake recipe,eggless cake,vanilla cake,cake recipe,sweet dessert,home made eggless chocolate cake recipe,Sanjeev kapoor recipe,master chef,wonder chef,cooksmart,style chef,indian cusine,hi tea,restaurant,chef,cafe,foodie,simple recipe,cook,recipe,quick & easy recipe,smart chef,butter chicken