How to Make Chocolate Pancakes
Likes: 32098 – Dislikes: 815
Best recipe for chocolate pancakes. Perfect for Sunday breakfast or as a dessert. If you are a real chocolate lover, you can top the pancakes with chocolate ganache.
More Chocolate Recipes:
Flourless Chocolate cake:
Chocolate & Vanilla Panna Cotta:
Flower Pot Dessert:
No-Bake Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cheesecake:
Dark Chocolate tart:
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups:
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes 8-9 pancakes
1¼ cups (160g) flour
1/3 cup (40g) cocoa powder, unsweetened
1½ teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup (50g) sugar
1 cup (240 ml) milk
2 tablespoons (30g) melted butter
1 egg, large
1/3 cup (60g) chocolate chips
For the chocolate ganache:
1/2 cup (120 ml) heavy cream
90g (3.17 oz) milk/dark chocolate
1. In a large bowl whisk egg and sugar, whisk until light and fluffy. Add milk, melted butter and whisk until combined.
2. In other bowl whisk flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. Gradually add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and whisk until smooth, if to thick add 1-2 tablespoons milk, if to thin add 1-2 tablespoons flour. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Heat a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. cook until bubbles start to form on the surface of the pancake, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip, and cook an additional minute on the opposite side.
5. For the ganache: in a small saucepan bring heavy cream to a simmer. Remove from heat and add chopped chocolate. Let sit 1 minute and stir until smooth.
6. Pour the ganache on top of the pancakes.
If you like me recipes, please join to “The Cooking Foodie” YouTube Membership:
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.
How to Make Chocolate Pancakes,chocolate pancakes recipe,chocolate,recipe,the cooking foodie,how to make pancakes,pancake recipe,breakfast,easy recipe,how to make the best chocolate pancakes,Death by Chocolate Pancakes,cooking,recipes,food,breakfast recipes,how to make,triple chocolate pancakes,chocolate ganache,chocolate syrup,rich chocolate pancakes,dark chocolate,milk chocolate,cocoa powder,Dessert,Brunch