[NEW] Wedding Cakes : How to Make Professional Wedding Cakes 2020

Wedding Cakes : How to Make Professional Wedding Cakes

The main difference between a professional wedding cake and a home cake is the design and detail that a professional puts into their cakes. Discover how professionals can make cakes that are specific to a wedding’s style with help from a chef in this free video on wedding cakes.

Expert: Dan Stringfield
Contact: www.twiggs.org
Bio: Dan Stringfield is a graduate of the San Francisco Culinary Academy.
Filmmaker: Oziel J. Ibarra
make cake
wedding,cakes,weddings,cake,decoration,professional,icing,frosting,silk,flowers,groom,bride,desserts

29 thoughts on “[NEW] Wedding Cakes : How to Make Professional Wedding Cakes 2020

1. ismael lopez says:

Those cakes on display look terrible for being a professional cake decorator. What is so wrong working from home? I am a cake decorator, and I can tell you that my cakes are way better than yours. obviously he is degrading people who bake from home because he doesn't want to lose business

2. MrFilip7076 says:

THIS MAN HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT,LOOK AT HIS CAKES,LOOKS LIKE A 10 YRS OLD DECORATED THEM,,,I AM A PASTRY CHEF,AND A CAKE MASTER,,21 YRS EXP,AND A BAKERY OWNER,,,,DAN YOU ARE VERY BAD DECORATOR,,AND LOOK AT YOU BAKERY LOOKS VERY OLD AND DIRTY,SHAME ON YOU DAN,

3. Jasmien Davies says:

Wat bunch of crap, wats this guy on about there's alot of talent out there he's bumbed out he ain one of them he also uses alot um's in his sentences for a so called professional why dont we all wear a white jacket and post a video wr can all be professionals like this post if this guy sux and home bakers rule um sorry i was wanted to know how to make a cake idiot!

4. Adrianna H. says:

What? You call that professional looking cakes? I've never made wedding cakes but even I can do better than that because yours look very amateur-ish. Design is not even clean. Geez. What an embarrassment. Please change the title of the video to "Why you should choose our amateur looking 'professional' cakes".

5. alive286 says:

@kfib1234 I couldn't agree more with you. I'm sure when he first got started it was right out of his moms kitchen lol I'm making my first wedding cake today at home and I wont let this video get me down 🙂

6. kris ingle says:

i am 17 and have made cakes just as good if not better than those cakes i have mand 3 wedding cake and the people have been very happy and they were beautiful cakes just because we dont whear a pretty white coat don't meant we cant make beautifuly deatiled cakes so before you go knockin home decorateors go check some of them out first cus i'm pretty dang good…

7. kris ingle says:

i am 17 and have been making cakes that put that mess to shame u need to get your facts straight. i have made at least 3 wedding cakes and they were beautiful and the people were very happy with them so stop knockin a home decorator when they can do just as good if not better than that hot mess of a red, black and white cake……..

8. BirdOfParadise777 says:

Wouldn't be intimidating at all to make something that looks that crappy! I'd be embarrassed! Dude! Back aaaaaaaaway from the video camera! LOL
    Do yourself a favor and take some more classes:)
    Because if this is the deffinition of "professional"… it's scary!!!