[NEW] Vanilla Cake Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com 2020

Vanilla Cake Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com

Recipe here: Stephanie Jaworski of Joyofbaking.com demonstrates how to make a Vanilla Cake. While there are many cakes that are perfect for celebrating birthdays and other special occasions, a two layer Vanilla Cake covered with Confectioners Frosting is especially popular. I really like this Vanilla Cake’s sweet buttery flavor and light and moist texture. The frosting used to both fill and frost the cake also has a sweet and buttery flavor with a light and fluffy texture. To further decorate the cake, you can pipe some of the frosting around the top and base of the cake in a pretty design, and candy dots pressed into the frosting finish the look.

We welcome comments on our Facebook page:
cake birthday
vanilla cake,white cake,cake,birthday cake,frosted cake,recipe,baking,cooking,joyofbaking,food,joy of baking,dessert,Stephanie Jaworski,Rick Jaworski,Demo,Home Made,Birthday,Kitchen,how to make vanilla cake,how to make white cake,vanilla cake recipe,cake recipe,white cake recipe,how to bake,how to bake cake,vanilla

41 thoughts on “[NEW] Vanilla Cake Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com 2020

1. Sakinah Wahab says:

Thanks for a good recipe. I can't wait to make it for my father. He is blind also so he will really find it amazing that I could make a cake for him. I can't wait. Also I was thinking, the frosting I could do with swerve sweetener the confectioner sugar. It's sugar-free I just thought maybe that would be good for you to add in some of your recipes for diabetes for people to get more more people do you know interested and also they have the swerve granulated sugar and they have the Recitar brown sugar too so actually you could turn this cake into a sugar-free cake and people would be amazed

2. Rose Capada says:

This is the legit channel of baking I trusted! My friend asked to bake this vanilla cake for her daughter’s birthday 🎂 I am not a baker but I have learned to bake because of your channel. Like what I said before your explanation is simple and easy to understand even if I don’t know how to bake. Just follow your instructions and WALLA! ❤️👍🎂

3. C Delgado says:

I made this cake yesterday on Dec. 6, 2020 I never have a problem but this cake came out too dense for me I think did I do something wrong on your website is said that I can use cake flour instead I did that I did not over beat over mix Anything what did I do wrong can you help me other than the cake being too dense it was good

4. Love Dsilva says:

Hi Stephanie..thank u so much for being so good n for this lovely recipe….wanted to know if this recipe can hold the weight of fondant as I need to cover it with fondant…thank u so much once again..much love to u

5. Fariha Farish says:

Hello…Thanx a lot for all the great recepies …luv them all … i need ur help… when i bake my cakes i use baking strips … aftr the cake is ready my cakes becomes oil from the top … an oil film is formed on the top of the cake … wats da reason and how can i avoid it?

6. Tamara Recipes says:

Hello!! Thanks for sharing with me how to bake and decorate a cake.. i always had a passion of doing cake baking and decorating but didnt really understand how to do it well but u are my inspiration and so i will do just the way you showed me.. thanks alot and i am always happy to watch your videos they are really inspirational.. i hope you will visit my house too.. thanks again

7. Tom Webber says:

This is a fantastic recipe and so easy to follow. Stephanie is amazing and I've tried so many of her recipes with great success. I do have one question. My cakes have turned out a little dry and I'm wondering if I were to add one tablespoon of oil in place of half the milk if that would help? I've checked my oven for temp and adjusted it accordingly and followed the bake times to the point of one set being not quite done and two sets being dry within minutes. HELP! Thanks in advance………

8. Tom Webber says:

Hello again Stephanie. I reviewed this recipe again as I prepare to bake my own birthday cake and something came to mind. Have you ever considered trying out for one of the 'amateur' baking shows? I've become a fan of 'Sugar Rush' and can see you and the sidekick of your choice killing it! I put amateur in quotes because I think you are a wonderful teacher and baker.