Chocolate Cake In Pressure Cooker – Easy Cooker Cake Recipe Without Oven – Sponge Cake Recipe
Likes: 35352 – Dislikes: 2871
Here is most easy Chocolate Cake recipe in Pressure Cooker. This is very simple and easy cake recipe without oven. Learn how to make sponge cake in pressure cooker at home and try to make your own.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake Recipe in Pressure Cooker:
1. Plain flour (1.5 cup).
2. Baking soda (1 tsp).
3. Baking powder (2 tsp).
4. 2 eggs.
5. Refined oil (1 cup).
6. Cocoa powder (½ cup).
7. Powder sugar (1 cup).
8. Milk (½ cup).
9. Salt (¼ tsp).
Making of Chocolate Cake in Pressure Cooker Without Oven:
1. Take a bowl. Add plain flower, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder and ¼ tsp salt.
2. Mixed it very well.
3. Now take 2 eggs in a big mixing bowl.
4. Beat the eggs with hand blender very well.
5. Add powder sugar in it and blend again very well.
6. Add the flour mixture, oil and milk in it. Now blend them very well.
7. Take paper pc and brush oil all over it.
8. Also brush oil in pressure cooker.
9. Then pour the cake batter in pressure cooker.
10. Close the lid but remove the whistle from the pressure cooker lid.
11. Cook it in low flame for 40 to 45 min.
12. After this open the lid and let it cool.
13. Now take a knife and remove the chocolate cake from pressure cooker.
14. Cut in to pieces and serve it.
Click Here To Subscribe My Channel:
You can follow me on –
Other Popular Chocolate Cake Recipes:
How To Make Chocolate Cake At Home – Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe in Bengali –
Chocolate cake in pressure cooker,chocolate cake recipe in pressure cooker,how to make chocolate cake in pressure cooker,chocolate cake recipe,chocolate cake without oven,without oven recipe,sponge cake recipe,cake recipe,easy cake recipes,cake recipes,easy chocolate cake,cake recipe in bengali,bengali recipe,bengali recipes,sponge cake,chocolate cake,homemade cake,cake without oven,cake,how to make cake in cooker,cooker cake,no oven