[NEW] SoulfulT How To Make Cream Cheese Pound Cake 2020

[Instagram]

[Business Email] Soulfult45@gmail.com

[SoulfulT CookBook Link] cake cream
BestDinners,Foods,Food,Cooking,SoulfulT,FoodNetwork

50 thoughts on “[NEW] SoulfulT How To Make Cream Cheese Pound Cake 2020

1. yepdodamath says:

I RAN on here to let you know, Ms. Lady THIS CAKE….is hittin frfr! I have tried other cakes and liked them, but the flavor and consistency ( not sure of I'd call it pound cake from deep south as I have come to know them) but light? Yes! Fluffy?oh heck yes! Very nice for Christmas dinner this year. Keep em coming. You sound like you're from DMV!

2. Charles Jeffery says:

I have some problems with my pound cake, that drives me up a wall, especially because it tastes so flippin good, like you can't help but licking the bowl, and even when it comes out the oven like it is just flipping good, I use the one lb rule, (4st B 6eg 1crm chs, 1box of van pud, 3fl 3sg) my biggest and largest problem, the absolutely drives me crazy, and just makes me, want to go on a terrorist attack, against all other great cookers n America, because when it comes to cooking, (a joke I'm black, and was born in America, we just regular crazy, not that kinda crazy far as terrorist attacks) I can literally throw down, liking nobody can take that away from me, everything go Thanksgiving, and Christmas, I probably make about 20 sweet potato pies,or $10 a piece, but other people's family, and I'll probably make 5 pans or dressing, of course for put other people's family, I can make some dressed and that'll make you slap your mama,so you can understand how absolutely frustrating it must be, to watch your channel, soulful Ts channel, a white ladies channel, and not only watch I'll make a pound cake, same ingredients that I use, (usually the sour cream or cream cheese) and then I have to sit in agony, as I watch,all of y'all not only make my favorite cake, but y'all pop it out on that wire rack, with no problems at all, and just five minutes, some people have said five minutes, some people said wait hour, ivy I have done every single thing possible,and it seems like every single pound cake of mind, I have this problem with it never ever ever coming out of the pan, and don't forget like I can cook, so my pan is very very very very well treated,and I have so many different types of cake pans, very old but good cake pans are found at the Goodwill, to your up-to-date cake pans, if my niece wants to bake a box cake, because I don't eat box cake at all, and I'll go in there and help her, it comes out right away, and I do the same identical thing for the pound cake, just to f*** it up trying to get it to come out, I can do it just right,(meaning the ingredients), and I know the directions, like nobody's business,(hell I didn't wrote down the recipe, as well as talk people over the phone,and they will bring me a piece of theirs, and it came out just right, out the pan and everything,) because I there's never have had a problem with the taste, but it's like I am forever cursed, when it comes to get in this damn cake out of the pan but there so big of a cake, and heavy, compared to a box cake, that mine just never come out of the pan right, like it might come out, but the top won't, and I've done everything that everybody elsedoes to keep it from sticking, I've literally done everything, from flowering and greasy, like I use actual just vegetable oil and to the bundt pan and they'll take a brush and I will go over the entire pan, I have done the butter and flour, I have done the spray, after greasing the pan, or buttering nipple Lowry net, I have still use the spray every time, and every time I dump it on a wire top for it to cool, and never comes out, are never completely come out.LAWD 😱😱😱 HELP ME JESUS,😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

3. Tom Clay says:

Good afternoon you did a awesome job on that cream cheese poundcake I am going to try it I think I can do it have a wonderful blessed day keep up the good work and of course I gave you👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾One question cake flour is what? I wanna make sure I got everything right.

4. Food For the Soul says:

My mouth dripping I wanted to learn to bake .I love to cook soul food.But baking was not my thing But now I found you yes Girl .I miss my grandma cakes and yours look just like hers.I am I am going to bake me one just need to get my baking things that I need.Thank you I was looking I found.

5. pgood33605 says:

Ms T, I do not know how it is possible but you cook like me, and I cook like my grandmother, God rest her soul. Honey, you tickled me when you said: "okay, I'm not going to say I go cheap,… okay yeah I go cheap"… LMBO. Chile grandma called it being frugal…lol. But I call it being able to put love into a recipe. There is an art to taking lesser quality ingredients and making them taste like a million dollar dish, and baby you are like me – You've got the touch.

6. SUGARTEA SUGARTEA says:

I LOVE YOUR SONS' CHANNEL, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOU GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT AND YOU DO NOT SUGAR COAT ANYTHING, I'M CURRENTLY ABOUT TO POUR MY CAKE NOW LOL. I KNOW IT WILL BE DELICIOUS, AND TO YOUR MOTHER, FEEL BETTER! HAPPY HOLIDAYS, HAPPY NEW YEAR AND BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

7. Donna Jones says:

Babeeee…thank God I stumbled upon this video..when I tell you this cake is EVERYTHANG….I cannot describe the joy and I don't know what it is but every bite will have you dancing….thank you for this awesome recipe. ❤❤❤❤❤❤

8. Yahira Burt says:

I did this in my bundt pan but I think I filled it up tooooooooo much but we'll see…. it's in the oven as we speak….the batter was fire!!!!!!! Omg. I cant wait for my husband to have some. This is his favorite cake and his mom makes it but lives in MS so he only gets it once in a blue moon!!! I loved watching you cook….new subscriber here… will be checking out your channel for some dinner recipes soon!!!