Strawberry Cream Cake Recipe and Directions

———————————————————
Strawberry Cream Cake is sure to be one your family and friends favorite cakes this year; Cake layers so light, moist, and tender, filled with lightly sweetened whipped cream and fresh ripe strawberries and enrobed in whipped cream. Who could resist a slice!
———————————————————
“Just One Bite, Please?”
Blog:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
———————————————————
Purchase on Amazon: [amazon affiliate] King Arthur Cake Flour;
Rubbermaid Heatproof Rubber Spatula;
9″ X 2″ Cake Pans;
Parchment Baking Paper 1/2 Sheet:
Electronic Bakers Kitchen Scale;
———————————————————
Daily Beetle by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

Walk In The Park by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

#strawberrycreamcake #freshstrawberries #chiffoncake
cake cream
Chiffon Cake,Strawberry Cream Cake,Fresh Strawberries,Whipped Heavy Cream,Whipped Cream,Strawberry,Strawberries,Summer Dessert,Summer Food,Fresh Berry Dessert,Fresh Berries,Sponge Cake,Sweet Whipped Cream,Homemade Cake,Homemade Food,Made From Scratch Baking,Made From Scratch Food

36 thoughts on “[NEW] Strawberry Cream Cake | Chiffon Cake, Fresh Strawberries, and Lightly Sweeten Whipped Cream 2020

1. TicklePickle says:

Hi, I loved this video & I cannot wait to try it. I am going to keep it in the car delivering it to my fiancé’s house and it takes 1 hour to get there, what is your best tip on keeping this from melting & will it last in the car for 1 hour? Thank you!

2. J H says:

Wait after you have baked your cake that has came out of the oven, could you wrap it right away with wrap and then put whipped cream on the cake? Cause when I do it I am not going to put strawberry’s! And btw I am sorry but my name is Justin! Please let me know as soon as possible and have a good rest of your day and summer!!!

3. Rosi Solorio says:

I came across this video and decided to make this cake and I just came back to say, this cake was sooo good. It’s great for people who aren’t a fan of super sweet buttercream frosting which is a lot and the cake itself was moist. I did add sugar water to mine and the whole thing was just awesome!

4. S G says:

Wow..just made this chiffon cake..cooling now to b frosted..so easy n came out great..My eggs r jumbo..so of course it went way beyond the pan..but did not spill over..next time ..I will make it in a springform pan. Amazing chiffon cake recipe..real keeper..thanx.

5. Chloe Natividad says:

Hello! I really want to try out this recipe. Will any cake flour do or do I need to adjust the measurements if I don’t use King Arthur (I only have Softasilk). Also is this icing firm enough for me to decorate with piping jelly? Thanks! Can’t wait to make it ☺️

6. rita Beauty says:

I tried this cake yesterday for my sons birthday and it was the most delicious strawberry whipped cream cake I have ever had and everyone loved it too . The way you explain each step in detail is commendable!!!! THANKYOU so much !!!