ONLY 50 Calories CHOCOLATE CAKE ! Yes, it's Possible and it's AMAZING!
Likes: 94671 – Dislikes: 1945
50 Calories CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE – Easy low calorie chocolate cake
SUBSCRIBE to my channel here:
50 calories Chocolate Cake Recipe ( Use an 8 INCH PAN) :
– 80 g room temp Skim Milk ( 1/3 cup )
– 180 g room temp Unsweetened Plain Yogurt ( 6.5 ounces)
– 60 g Oats ( 2 Sachets OR 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp)
– 100 g Truvia Sugar (1/2 cup) ( I used Truvia, if you use another type of sugar you may need less or more! )
– 1 room temp Egg
– 50 g Cocoa Powder ( 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp )
– 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
– Vanilla optional
Skinny Ganache ( optional But RECOMMENDED):
– 70 g Chocolate (2.5 ounces)
– 45 g Milk ( 3 tbsp )
– 20 g Yogurt ( 1 tbsp) I know it looks more than 1 tbsp in the video, but I didn’t notice my camera wasn’t filming and I had already added some milk to the yogurt. I decided to keep filming to not waste the ingredients.)
– Sweetner, add to your liking!
DO NOT REFRIGERATE THIS CAKE. Leave the cake at room temp. If you do choose to refrigerate it, please keep in mind the ganache will harden ( as ganache always hardens in the fridge) and you’ll have to microwave the cake for 20 seconds to soften the ganache again before eating. Recipe makes 10 servings.
Copyright © 2020 Emma Fontanella. All rights reserved.
No part of this video may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the copyright holder.
chocolate cake,chocolate cake recipe,moist chocolate cake,low calorie dessert,low calorie cake,low calorie chocolate cake,no sugar cake,no sugar chocolate cake,low fat chocolate cake,50 calorie chocolate cake,50 calories chocolate cake,easy chocolate cake recipe,easy chocolate cake,diet desserts,diet cake,diet cake recipes,diet cake recipes low fat,diet cake without sugar,emmasgoodies,emma fontanella