Eggless Chocolate Walnut Cake| Tea Time Cake| Chocolate Chip Cake
Likes: 1027 – Dislikes: 14
Chocolate walnut pudding
Maida – 160gm
Baking powder – 2 tsp.
Baking soda -1/2 tsp.
Cocoa powder – 40 gms.
Condensed milk – 260gms
Butter – 100 gms Vanilla essence – 1 tsp.
Milk – 1 cup
Chocolate chips – 2 tbsp.
Chopped walnuts – 2 tbsp.
Caramel sauce – for garnishing
Chocolate sauce – for garnishing
1. Sieve through Maida, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder (dry ingredients) and keep aside.
2.Mix together condensed milk, butter and vanilla essence. Add milk and beat well.
3. Add dry ingredients and mix well
4. Grease and dust maida in baking tray
5. Pour batter in the tray and sprinkle chocolate chips and chopped walnuts on top.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 180℃ for 20 – 25 min.
7. Serve with a drizzle of caramel sauce and chocolate sauce.
To know more do visit our website
Like Our page on facebook
Follow Us on Instagram:
Subscribe to our new YouTube page