Chocolate & Nut Cake | How to make Chocolate & Nut Cake
Likes: 61 – Dislikes: 0
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
2. Grind hazelnuts in a blender into flour.
3. In 100 ml of boiling water pour cocoa, vanilla sugar and mix until smooth.
4. Separate the yolks from the proteins.
5. Beat the whites with a mixer into a lush mass, add salt and beat into a stiff foam.
6. Put 225 g of soft butter in the bowl of the combine and beat the whisk at a low speed with a nozzle, gradually adding sugar, then increase the speed and beat until the mass lightens.
7. Continuing to beat, enter the yolks one by one, add brewed cocoa, add chopped nuts in portions, finally add the whipped proteins in small portions and knead with a spatula.
8. Grease a baking dish with butter, lay out the dough and level with a spatula.
9. Bake the cake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
#howtomake #chocolate #cake
how to make a cake
chocolate cake,chocolate nuts cake,how to make a cake,chocolate recipes,chocolate desserts recipes,chocolate cake recipe,how to make chocolate cake,dessert recipes,cooker cake,recipes for cake,easy chocolate cake,easy cake recipes for beginners,easy cake recipes in oven,easy cake recipes,chocolate cake recipes,how to make cake,cake recipe,how to make cake at home,easy cake recipes tasty,easy cake recipes at home