Eggless Carrot Cake | Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe | Winter Special Recipes By Krishna Bhuptani
Likes: 295 – Dislikes: 46
During Winters, what better than to eat Carrot Cake made from lovely and fresh Carrots available in the market. So Big Bazaar Food has fulfilled this wish of yours and we present to you an Easy to make, Soft and Moist Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting a recipe by Krishna Bhuptani. Serve this Cake to your family members along with guests. It can pair up well with a warm Carrot Soup and munchy Carrot Rolls. So to know more about this Eggless Cake recipe, watch the video on the channel and Stay tuned for more such quick cake recipes.
#carrotcake #cakerecipe #winterrecipes
Carrot Soup and Carrot Rolls Recipe –
Register yourself here and get a chance to cook Live on Big Bazaar Cook Along –
• 300 gms Maida
• 1 tsp Baking Powder
• 1 tsp Baking Soda
• 1-2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
• 1/4 tsp Nutmeg Powder
• 1 cup Curd
• 160 gms Brown Sugar
• 1 tsp Vanilla
• 2 cups Carrot
• 1/2 cup Walnuts
• 115 gms Butter
• 2 tbsp Flaxseed Powder
• 6 tbsp Warm Water
• 56 gms Butter
• 200 gms Cream Cheese
• 1 tsp Vanilla
• 1 cup Powdered Sugar
1. Firstly, begin with preheating the oven for about 15 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
2. Take a small bowl, add flaxseed powder, pour in a few spoons of warm water and Stir it with a spoon. Rest for 10 minutes.
3. In a big bowl, add melted butter, brown sugar and mix until the sugar dissolves.
4. Add vanilla extract, mix it well, then pour in a cup of curd and Stir it together.
5. In a larger bowl, add maida, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder and mix it well.
6. Add bowl full of wet ingredients and Mix it nicely together.
7. Now put the flaxseed mixture and again give it a nice mix.
8. Add few cups of shredded carrot and Blend it again.
9. Add in walnuts along with little milk and again fold it together.
10. Take a cake mould, grease it thoroughly and Pour in the cake mixture. Tap to remove all the air bubbles.
11. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
12. To make cream cheese frosting, add some butter, vanilla extract in a large bowl and Mix it well together.
13. Add a cup of powdered sugar and then give it a mix again.
14. Now put the cream cheese in the bowl. Blend until smooth.
15. Once it is ready, spread the cream cheese frosting evenly on the cake.
16. Freeze until it sets and Garnish with walnuts and carrot flowers.
Follow us on :-
easy carrot recipes,carrot recipes,carrot cake,carrot cake recipe,easy carrot cake recipe,eggless carrot cake,soft and moist carrot cake,eggless carrot cake recipe,quick carrot cake recipe,carrot cake eggless,how to make carrot cake,winter special recipes,gajar ka cake,gajar ka cake recipe in hindi,big bazaar food,gajar recipe in hindi,cream cheese frosting,cream cheese frosting recipe,cream cheese frosting for carrot cake,moist carrot cake