How to Make Banana Walnut Cake | Easy Tea Cake Recipe | Super Spongy Banana Bread | Healthy Twist
Likes: 36 – Dislikes: 0
How to make cake on Gas Stove:
Orange Cake Recipe :
#cake #bananacake #tradtionalbananacake
#banana #yummy #bananacake #spongycake #Cake #nooven #nosugar #nooil
Today I will share with you “Banana Cake”
Let’s Cook Scrumptious!!!!!
Banana’s- 3to 4
All purpose Flour (maida)- 1Cup
Wheat Flour- 3/4Cup
Brown Sugar/ Desi Khand/ Sugar- ½ Cup
Butter- 2 Tbs
Cinnamon Powder- 1 tsp
Baking Soda- 1/2tsp
Baking powder- 1tsp
Salt- a pinch
Vanilla Essence- 1tsp
Milk -1/2 Cup
Choco chips- ¼ Cup
Process of Cooking:
1. Mash the banana.
2. Crack eggs and add sugar and beat well.
3. Add mashed bananas, butter, Baking powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder and mix well.
4. Now slowly- slowly add Maida and wheat flour.
5. Add milk and mix well.
6. Add walnuts, raisins and Choco chip and again give a good mix.
7. Transfer to greased tin and bake it.
8. Now spread some handful chopped walnuts and Choco-chips
9. In Oven – pre-heat the oven for 15 minutes and bake for 50 to 55 minutes at 180 degree.
10. In Gas Stove- Take a kadai, put small steel plate or bowl and cover with a lid and heat at medium flame for 10 minutes. After pre-heat place the baking tin and bake for 55 to 60 minutes at low flame.
11. Now cover the cake with cloth for 5 to 10 minutes or till it’s completely cooled.
12. Serve with tea or Coffee
Prepare as per the video.
Please don’t forget to Comment, like, share, subscribe and press the bell button for all my latest videos.
Thank you for Watching!!!
Catch Up on other social networks for unique content there-
Banana Cake Recipe,Banana Bread,Spongy cake recipe,how to make cake,banana bread recipe,walnut banana cake,easy and quick cake recipe,tea-cake recipe,over ripped banana recipe,cake recipe in hindi,cake without oven,eggless cake,dry fruit cake,healthy cake,no oven cake,spongy banana cake’,lets cook scrumptious,sanchita bansal,cakes,sweet cake