Queen Elizabeth II's Favorite Cake – Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Likes: 50 – Dislikes: 2
Making a Queen Elizabeth cake, a royal chocolate biscuit cake recipe. In this recipe video, we’ll show you how to make a Queen Elizabeth’s favorite cake, a chocolate biscuit cake with chocolate frosting!
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to Goutez!
This chocolate biscuit cake is Her Royal Majesty the Queen’s favorite afternoon tea cake by far. This cake is probably the only one that is sent into the royal dining room again and again until it has all gone. This chocolate biscuit cake was Prince William’s groom’s cake at his wedding.
Elizabeth II is the Queen of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. Elizabeth was born in Mayfair, London, as the first child of the Duke and Duchess of York.
If you love this how to make a Queen Elizabeth cake, a royal chocolate biscuit cake recipe, let us know what you think in the comments below! #cake #queenelizabeth #royalfamily
How to make Queen Elizabeth’s Favorite Cake:
Chocolate biscuit cake:
– First, crush up
2 cups of rich tea biscuits or sweet cookies
– Then whisk
– And add
1 cup of softened unsalted butter
– Followed by 1 cup of granulated sugar
– Mix all ingredients together thoroughly
– On a double boiler, melt 1 cup of dark chocolate
– Add you egg and sugar mixture to the double boiler
– Mix all ingredients together until fully combined
– Now mix in your crushed rich tea biscuits
– Add the contents of the double boiler to your cake form
– Chill the cake in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours
Remove the cake from the refrigerator and let it stand
Chocolate glaze frosting:
– In a double boiler, melt
2 cups of dark chocolate, for coating
– Pour the melted chocolate over the cake and smooth the top and sides using a palette knife
– Allow the chocolate to set at room temperature
– Your Queen Elizabeth cake is now ready to serve!
This Chocolate Biscuit Cake recipe is part of our New Series:
Essential Recipes Everyone Should Know
➡️ Watch the Full Series Here!
queen elizabeth cake recipe,queen elizabeth cake,how to make queen elizabeth cake,gateau reine elizabeth,queen elizabeth wedding cake,queen elizabeth cake frosting,queen elizabeth,cake,queen elizabeth birthday,royal wedding cake,cake decorating ideas,elizabeth cake,cake decorating,chocolate cake,cakes,queen elizabeth let them eat cake,cake ideas,birthday cake,amazing cake decorating,chocolate cake decorating,easy cake decorating ideas,cake recipes,baking