Number Cake | Alphabet Cake | How to Make Cream Tart
Likes: 30822 – Dislikes: 1134
Decorative Cream Tart recipe, also known as Numbers cake or letter cake or Alphabet Cake. This cake is super trendy on Instagram in 2018. Basically it is tart based cake with delicious mascarpone cream, decorated with fresh fruits, meringue, flowers and more. This cake is perfect for birthday or any special occasion.
Full Printable Version:
MORE DESSERT RECIPES:
Strawberry Mousse Mirror Glaze Cake:
No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake:
Medovik – Russian Honey Cake:
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
300g (2.5 cups – 1 tbsp) flour
75g (⅝ cup) ground almond
75g (2/3 cup) powdered sugar
200g (7.05 oz) cold butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the cream:
400g (14.1 oz) mascarpone or cream cheese
400ml (1⅔ cups) heavy cream
150g (1⅓ cups) powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Macaroons, strawberries, raspberries, meringue Kisses, chocolates, flowers and more.
1. In a food processor, process cold cubed butter, flour, ground almond, powdered sugar and pinch salt. Process until crumbs are formed. Add egg and vanilla extract, process until dough is formed.
2. Transfer the dough to a work surface, pat into a ball and flatten into a disk. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 180C/375F
4. Roll out the dough on a parchment paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and cut your number/letter/shape. From the leftovers roll again the dough, refrigerate for 30 minutes and cut another number/letter/shape. For one cake you will need two layers of biscuit.
5. Bake for 10-13 minutes or until slightly golden in the edges. Let cool completely.
6. Make the cream: in a large bowl beat mascarpone and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth. Add vanilla extract and heavy cream and beat to stiff peaks. Transfer to a piping bag.
7. Pipe the mascarpone cream over the first biscuit, then gently place the second biscuit on top. Pipe the remaining cream and decorate as you like.
Canon EOS 80D:
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 Lens:
*some links provided above are affiliate links
Cream Tart,Numbers cake recipe,Alphabet Cake,the cooking foodie,adi klinghofer,Birthday cream tart,Birthday Number Cake,Birthday Alphabet Cake,letter cake,how to make numbers cake,how to make letter cake,cookie cake in number shape,Торт ЦИФРА,trendy cake,Number Tart,tart cake recipe,number cake,pastel de numeros,עוגת מספרים,Biscuit Cake,ТАРТ С КРЕМОМ,cake,dessert