Red Velvet Cake Recipe | How to Make Red Velvet Cake
Likes: 68516 – Dislikes: 2267
The most amazing red velvet cake recipe with cream cheese frosting. This cake is so moist, fluffy, rich and velvety. Perfect cake for holidays, birthdays, valentine’s day or any occasion. This cake consists of two layers of cake, generous layer of cream cheese frosting in the middle, beautifully covered with frosting on top and sided. Coated with red velvet crumbs and decorated with heart
More Cake Recipe:
Medovik – Russian Honey Cake:
Strawberry Mousse Mirror Glaze Cake:
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the cake:
2½ cups (310g) all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons (16g) Cocoa powder
1 teaspoon Baking soda
1 teaspoon Salt
1½ cups (300g) Sugar
1 cup (240ml) buttermilk, room temperature
1 cup – 1 tbsp (200g) Vegetable oil
1 teaspoon white Vinegar
1/2 cup (115g) butter, room temperature
1-2 tablespoons Red food coloring
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
For the frosting:
1¼ cups (300ml) Heavy cream, cold
2 cups (450g) Cream cheese, room temperature
1½ cups (190g) Powdered sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. In a large bowl sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Stir and set aside.
3. In a separate large bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at the time, beating until combined after each addition. Add oil, vinegar, vanilla extract, buttermilk and beat until combined. Gradually add the dry ingredients and mix after each addition until well combined. Add food coloring and mix.
4. Pour the batter into two 8-inch (20cm) round baking pans greased with butter and dust with flour. or you can use one pan and bake twice. Also you can use springrorm pan lined with parchment.
5. Bake 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Cool the cakes in their pans on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Release from the pan, then let cool completely.
7. Make the frosting: in a large bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and creamy. In a separate bowl with heavy cream to stiff peaks. Then fold into the cream cheese mixture.
8. Cut the top of the cakes. Cut 8-12 heart shapes from the top layer of the cakes. Make crumbs from the leftovers. Set aside.
9. Place one cake layer with flat side down. Spread a layer of frosting, place the second layer of cake on top of the frosting, flat side up. Spread evenly the frosting on top and sides of the cake.
10. Decoration: Decorate the cake with the crumbs and the hearts.
11. Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before serving.
• All cake ingredients should be in room temperature
• You can use all-purpose flour or cake flour
• Instead of buttermilk you can use milk+1 tablespoon vinegar (mix and let stand 5-10 minutes).
Sugar by Katrina Stone (Never Wanna Grow Up) Artlist
Never Wanna Grow Up – by Katrina Stone Artlist
So Fine by Alex Keren (Walkin’ On) Artlist
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language:
Red velvet cake Recipe | How to Make Red Velvet Cake,the cooking foodie,Red velvet cake Recipe,How to Make Red Velvet Cake,red velvet,red velvet recipe,homemade red velvet cake,Southern Red Velvet Cake,Best Red Velvet Cake,Classic Red Velvet Cake Recipe,red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting,moist red velvet cake,cake recipe,dessert,how to make,how to make a cake,easy red velvet cake recipe,cake recipes,cooking,birthday cake,christmas cake recipes