How To Make Birthday Cake Banana Bread | Delish
Likes: 291 – Dislikes: 5
Your new favorite way to celebrate!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and butter and flour a 9-x-5″ loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In another large bowl, combine sugar, butter, buttermilk, vanilla, egg and egg yolk until smooth. Pour wet ingredients over dry and stir until combined, then mashed bananas. Fold in white chocolate chips. Gently fold in sprinkles, just enough to incorporate.
4. Transfer batter to prepared baking dish and bake until deeply golden and a toothpick comes out clean, about 60 minutes. Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
5. While , make glaze: In a small bowl, mix together confectioners’ sugar and milk until smooth. (Add more milk 1 teaspoon at a time to get your desired consistency.) Drizzle glaze over bread and serve.
1/2 c. butter, melted, plus more for buttering pan
1 c. flour, plus more for dusting pan
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
3/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. buttermilk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 egg plus 1 egg yolk
1/2 c. Sprinkles
1/2 c. white chocolate chips
3 super ripe bananas, mashed with a fork
1/2 c. confectioners’ sugar
1 tbsp. milk
SUBSCRIBE to delish:
Delish.com is home to your favorite dinner recipes, party ideas, and #KitchenLessons. You don’t have to know how to cook, you just have to love to eat. Come for the food, stay for the fun.
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!
kitchen lessons,delish,food,recipes,how to,how – to,delish recipe,delish.com,birthday cake,cake,bananan bread,dessert,desserts,banana breads,banana bread recipes,banana bread ideas,homemade banana bread,homemade banana bread recipes,recipe for banana bread,easy banana bread recipe,best banana bread recipe,how to make banana bread,moist banana bread recipe,banana load recipe,easy banana bread,moist banana bread,recipes for banana bread,recipe banana bread