Easy No-Bake Cake Recipe
Likes: 15783 – Dislikes: 500
This no-bake cake is so easy to make! 4 layers of delicious crumbs and 4 layers of rich cream, topped with white chocolate shavings. For this easy no-bake cake you don’t need any special equipment like mixer, oven or food processor. So if you are looking for simple but yet, delicious cake, you should try this cake. You will be surprised how good is this cake.
More No-Bake Dessert Recipes:
No-Bake Kinder Bueno Cheesecake:
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake:
No-Bake Biscuit Cake:
No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake:
No-Bake Vegan Bounty Tart:
For the cake layers:
2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
1/3 cup (70g) sugar
2/3 cup (150g) butter, cold
For The Cream:
500g (15.5oz) sour cream
3/4 cup (150g) sugar
2 tablespoons (15g) cornstarch
50 grams (1.75oz) butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
White chocolate shavings for decoration
1. Make the cream: in a small saucepan whisk eggs, sugar and cornstarch. Whisk until smooth. Add sour cream and whisk until combined and smooth.
2. Place the saucepan over medium-low heat and cook, stirring constantly for about 5-6 minutes, until thickens. Remove from heat, add butter and vanilla extract, stir until incorporated. let cool slightly and transfer to a piping bag.
3. Make cake crumb layers: in a large bowl mix flour, sugar and salt. Coat the butter with the flour mixture and grate to the bowl, then, crumble with your fingers until small crumbs are formed. Do it in two or three batches. Or you can do this in a food processor.
4. Transfer the crumbs to a large pan and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Assemble: spread 1/4 of the crumbs in a 18cm (7-inch) cake ring/pan and lightly press to the bottom. Then gently pipe 1/4 of the cream to an even layer of, without destroying the crumb layer. Repeat this process for 3 more times.
6. Release from the ring. Spread a thin layer of cream on the sides of the cake. Sprinkle some white chocolate shaving on top.
7. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Recipe inspired by Alena Mitrofanova:
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
Easy No-Bake Cake Recipe,how to make easy now bake cake,the cooking foodie,simple no bake cake recipe,cake without an oven,no bake layered cake,Christmas cake recipe,cake recipe,how to make a cake,cake,cream,no bake dessert,easy cake recipe,best cake recipe,birthday cake recipe,sour cream,pastry cream,торт ПЛОМБИР,торт без выпечки,БЕЗ ДУХОВКИ