Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe – Eggless & Without Oven チョコレートムースケーキ
Likes: 7192 – Dislikes: 111
Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe, eggless and without oven.
Learn how to make this decadent “chocolate mousse cake”.
Want more Chocolate Recipes? Check My chocolate playlist:
SUBSCRIBE to my channel here:
Chocolate Mousse Cake/ Chocolate Terrine in grams and cups:
– 1 L Whole Milk ( 4 cups + 1 tbsp )
– 400 gr Heavy Cream ( 2 cups + 1 tbsp )
– 50 gr Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (7 tbsp)
– 60 gr Cornstarch ( 6 tsbsp)
– 100 gr Sugar (1/2 cup) The sugar quantity in this recipe can be adjusted to your liking. Taste your mixture and add more sugar if you like.
– 280 gr Chocolate 60-70% cocoa (10 ounces)
– 1/4 tsp Salt
– 5 gr gelatin Sheets ( 1/2 tbsp gelatin powder. Bloom the gelatin in 2-3 tbsp water). The gelatin is OPTIONAL for this recipe, however I recommend it or the terrine will be very soft to handle.
If you read until here leave a comment saying ” Chocolate mousse cake, I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it. ”
chocolate mousse cake,chocolate mousse cake recipe,chocolate mousse,mousse cake,eggless chocolate mousse cake,eggless mousse cake,eggless mousse recipe,eggless chocolate mousse with cocoa powder,eggless mousse cake recipe without gelatin,eggless mousse cake with gelatin,eggless cake,eggless cake recipe,chocolate terrine,chocolate terrine recipe,chocolate terrine cake,mousse cake with cocoa powder,emmasgoodies,emma fontanella