Easy and Healthy Oatmeal Cake Recipe
Likes: 26114 – Dislikes: 511
If you like cakes and desserts but worried about your diet, this healthy oatmeal cake with dried fruits may be the solution for you. Healthier cake recipe, without processed sugar, without butter or tons of fat, gluten free and really easy to make.
More Healthy Dessert Recipes:
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars:
Healthy Granola Bars:
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars:
My favorite kitchen equipment:
2¼ cups (200g) Rolled oats
1¼ cups (100g) Quick oats
1/2 (170g) cup Honey/maple syrup
1 1/3 cups (270ml) Milk
1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
3 tablespoons (40g) Coconut oil
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
50g Dried cranberries
50g Dried apricots
Butter for greasing
1. In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients and set aside.
2. In separate bowl, whisk all the wet ingredients.
3. Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Let sit for 15-20 to absorb the liquids.
4. Preheat the oven to 360F (180C). prepare 8-inch pan – line with parchment paper and grease the edges with butter.
5. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then Release from the pan and let cool completely
• All the ingredients should be in room temperature.
• You can use any kind of dried fruits.
how to make a cake
Easy and Healthy Oatmeal Cake Recipe,how to make Easy and Healthy Oatmeal Cake,the cooking foodie,healthy oatmeal cake,healthy cake recipe,oatmeal cake recipe,how to make oatmeal cake,oatmeal cake with dried fruits,sugar free cake,healthy oat cake,gluten free,recipe,baking,cooking,dessert,cake,gluten free cake,gluten free dessert,easy cake recipe,dessert with oatmeal,oat dessert,dessert with dried fruits,dried fruits recipe