Lock-Down No Bake Chocolate Cake Recipe | Chef Sanjyot Keer | #StayHome
Likes: 44168 – Dislikes: 684
full recipe for Lock down no bake chocolate cake
• Sugar 3-6 tbsp (as per taste) (powdered)
• Glucose biscuit 20-15 no.
• Cocoa powder 4 tbsp
• Walnuts ½ cup (roasted and crushed)
• Butter 150 gm
• Take a zip lock bag and add the glucose biscuits, crush them with a rolling pin. You can prefer any kind of biscuit they can be chocolate biscuit or any tea time biscuits.
• In a bowl add the crushed biscuits, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, walnuts and butter, mix well. Its better if you use soft butter that will save you your effort and time in mixing the mixture evenly and well.
• Line a bowl with butter paper or just simply grease the bowl with butter and pour in the mixture, press the mixture with a spatula and set it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
• take it from the fridge and demould the cake, decorate the cake with either cocoa powder, chocolate shavings, chocolate syrup, any fruit jam or anything that suits your palate.
• You cake is ready to be served.
Join us on:
Follow Chef Sanjyot Keer Here: